PRONUNCIATION – Useful resources
- Listen to English sounds in the interactive phonemic chart
- Transcribe small English texts or words into phonetic transcriptions here
- Listen to the pronunciation of the word or sentences you type here
- More about pronunciation in Spanish: Sitio web de fonética inglesa para hispanohablantes
EXERCISES ON PHONEMES:
Listen to the pronunciation of the most common irregular verb forms and repeat.
- Click here to learn more about pronunciation of regular verbs
- Rules for the Pronunciation of Regular Past Tense
Word Stress in English – general information
The secret key to English pronunciation! Many languages don’t use word stress but English does, and so must you!
Linking in English
Linking is important in English. When we say a sentence, we join or “link” many of the words.